Pasture-Raised and Truly Free-Range
Our hens have houses for shelter, and they go in and out as they please. They are not debeaked like most commercial layers and have 20 acres of land to scratch and peck each year.
These eggs are completely different from supermarket eggs, both in flavor and nutrition. Test results on eggs raised on pasture show less cholesterol and much higher levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, as well as a number of important micro-nutrients difficult to get from other natural sources. The eggs are laid only days before you get them. They stand up high when you break them, have a beautifully bright orange yolk, tender whites, and a rich and grassy taste. Try them, and you’ll never want to go back …
Mother Earth News tested fourteen flocks like ours. See for yourself how good these eggs are.
About Our Eggs:
- Pasture-raised: unlimited access to pasture on Eatwell Farm
- Cruelty-free: not debeaked, never caged, no forced molting
- Diet made from a mixture of certified organic feed, organic wheat which we soak and sprout, organic produce trimmings from the farm, clover pasture, insects and worm s in their pasture
- Extremely fresh–laid only a few days before they come to you
- Naturally brown shells
- May be fertile: there are roosters in the fields with the hens. However, there aren’t enough to guarantee fertilization. Some of the eggs are fertile, while others are not.
- Available for delivery to Eatwell Farm CSA box members. With your produce box deliveries, you may also choose to receive a dozen eggs (at $8 each) or a half dozen eggs (at $4 each). Email email@example.com or call 866.627.2465.
You may only receive our egg deliveries if you are also receiving produce boxes. Your eggs and produce must be on the same delivery schedule.Print This Page