Note that we do not publish the addresses of our dropsites online in order to protect the privacy of our hosts. Once you join the CSA, we will provide you with all the necessary details. Delivery locations involving stairs are marked with a “~.”
- San Francisco:
- ACTCM (Am. College of Traditional Chinese Medicine): Potrero Hill, Thurs. noon to 7 p.m.~
- Bayview/India Basin: 3rd and Jerrold, Wed. noon to 9 p.m.
- Bernal Heights: Cortland & Nebraska, Wed. noon to 10 p.m. ~
- Buyer’s Best Friend: Haight & Cole, Wed. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- California: 25th & California, Wed. 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Castro: Hartford & 20th, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Central Richmond: 22nd & California, Thurs. 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. ~
- Fillmore: Pine and Fillmore, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fort Mason Center: in the Marina, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Glen Park, Elk & Chenery, Wed. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Haight-Ashbury: Carl & Clayton, Wed. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hayes Valley: Buchanan & Fell, Wed. 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Inner Sunset: 6th Ave & Lawton, Thurs. noon to 9 p.m.
- Lone Mountain: McAllister & Stanyan, Thurs. noon to 6 p.m. ~
- Lower Haight: Pierce & Waller, Wed. 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Lower Pacific Heights: Lyon & Post, Wed. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Miraloma Park: near Mt. Davidson, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Mission-Buddhist Center: Bartlett & 22nd, Thurs., 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mission-Cumberland: Cumberland & Guerrero, Wed, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mission-Dolores: Fair Oaks at 22nd, Thurs. 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mission-Gravel + Gold: 21st & Lexington, Wed. noon to 7 p.m.
- Mission-South Van Ness: 17th & South Van Ness, Wed. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- NoeDiamond: Diamond & Cesar Chavez, Wed. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.~
- Outer Richmond: 47th & Fulton, Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pacific Heights: Sacramento & Baker, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. ~
- Panhandle: Hayes & Central, Thurs. 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Potrero Hill: Southern Heights & De Haro, Wed. 12 p.m to 5 p.m.
- Russian Hill: Green & Hyde, Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Russian Hill: Chameleon Café: Pacific & Leavenworth, Thurs. 7 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Stonestown: Winston & 19th, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Urban School: Page & Masonic, Wed., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- West Portal: 12th & Taraval, Thurs. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- YBCA: 3rd & Mission, Thurs. 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sacramento Valley:
- Davis – Newsbeat: 3rd & E Street, Wed. 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Davis – East Davis: near Slide Hill Park, Wed. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Davis – Village Homes: West Davis on Bucklebury, Wed. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dixon: North Lincoln Street & Russell Lane, Thurs 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fairfield: Air Base Parkway & North Texas Street, Thurs. 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sacramento – East Sacramento: Rodeo Way & L Street, Thurs. 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sacramento – Curtis Park: 21st St. & 3rd Avenue, Thurs. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Vacaville: near N. Orchard, Thurs. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- East Bay:
- Alameda: Encinal and Regent, Wed. noon to 8 p.m. ~
- Albany: Spokane & Portland, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Benicia: Sunrise Court & W. Seaview, Wed. 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Berkeley-Ohlone Park: California & University, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Berkeley-North Berkeley: Gilman & Santa Fe, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Berkeley-South Berkeley: Ward & Grant, Thurs. noon to 8 p.m.
- Berkeley-West Berkeley: 7th & Bancroft Way, Thurs. noon. to 8 p.m. ~
- Castro Valley: near Grove Way & Redwood Blvd., Wed. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- El Cerrito: San Pablo & Manila, Thurs. 1 p.m. to midnight ~
- Lafayette: off Mt. Diablo, near Chow Restaurant, Wed. noon to 7 p.m.
- Oakland-Blue Bottle: Webster & 3rd, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oakland-Fruitvale: Lynde and Fruitvale Wed 10 am to 6pm (Polynate Farm and Garden Store)
- Oakland-Grand Lake: Arimo & Wala Vista, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Oakland-High Street: near Mills College, off High Street, Wed. 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. ~
- Oakland-Lake Merritt: Mira Vista (close to Grand Ave. at I-580), Wed. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oakland-North Oakland: 55th & Shattuck, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Oakland-Park Boulevard: Hampel & Linwood, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Oakland-Piedmont Avenue: Broadway & Piedmont Ave, Wed. 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Pleasant Hill: Marlee Road and Boyd, Wed 8am to 8pm.
- Rockridge: Chabot Road & Chabot Court, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- San Leandro: Wed. 9 a.m. to dusk (not completely dark)
- Vallejo: Fleming & Viewmont, Thurs. 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Marin County:
- San Rafael: Irwin Street, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mill Valley: E. Blithedale and Tower Drive, Thurs. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
We do not publish the exact addresses of our sites online in order to protect the privacy of our hosts. Once you join the CSA, we will provide you with all the necessary details. Please contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.
How much does it cost?
We recommend you start with a 4-delivery trial subscription, which costs $116.00 ($132.00 with a half dozen eggs per delivery or $148.00 with a dozen per delivery). You may then choose to renew for another 4 weeks at the same price. Or ask for 12 boxes, with the 13th free, for $348.00 ($400.00 with a half dozens per delivery and $452.00 with a dozen per delivery). Likewise, 26 boxes cost $696.00 (or $800.00 with a half dozen per box delivery and $904.00 with a dozen each delivery). The prices are the same for every-other-week service, as is the size of the box. The difference is simply that a four-box trial would take 8 weeks to complete, 13 boxes would come over 26 weeks, and so on. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Here’s another way of looking at the prices:
| ||4 Boxes||12 Boxes (with the 13th free!)||24 Boxes (with 2 free!)|
|0.5 Dozen Eggs||$132||$400||$800|
|1 Dozen Eggs||$148||$452||$904|
|1.5 Dozen Eggs||$164||$504||$1,008|
|2 Dozen Eggs||$180||$556||$1,112|
|2.5 Dozen Eggs||$196||$608||$1,216|
|3 Dozen Eggs||$212||$660||$1,320|
|3.5 Dozen Eggs||$228||$712||$1,424|
|4 Dozen Eggs||$244||$764||$1,528|
You don’t live near a pick-up location?
Would you like to host a new pick-up site? Please visit our FAQ to read about what we need for a delivery site! If you think your place might work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! Even if our sites don’t work for your situation, we may be able to help you find a farm offering a similar program in your part of the country.
Eatwell Farm Office
Nigel is in the farm office at (707) 999-1150 or at email@example.com.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Print This Page