This page is under construction…
It is your farm so come out and see how your produce, fruit, herbs, grains and eggs are produced. It is a great day out and if you wish some events are sleepovers. Wake up with the cows. Walk the fields. Kids of all ages (up to 100 years) have so much fun. Pitch your tent, chat with the farmers and your fellow members by an open fire. Eatwell Farm Harvest Share is more than just a wonderful way to eat. Come experience the farm see what we are talking about in the newsletter.
Events are open to all Eatwell Farm Harvest Share members and their guests, free of charge. As each event draws near, we will send out specific sign-up instructions and event details in our newsletter and/or via email. Please understand that we do not take reservations in advance. Each event has a limit for how many people can attend.
Click on the headings for each event to see more details, photos and even some videos of these wonderful events.
Spring Farm Walk and Afternoon Tea
- Sunday, March 31st. 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday, April 28th from noon to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4th from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 12th from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jaime Olivers Food Revolution Day. Every Child gets a free 1/2 dozen eggs. Plus a special sign deal for non members.
- Sunday, May 26th from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 22nd at 2:00 p.m. to Sunday, June 23rd at 11:00 a.m sleepover
- Saturday, July 27th at 11:00 a.m, sleepover.
- Saturday, August 10th at 11:00 a.m. sleepover
- Labor Day Weekend (August 31st through September 2nd)
- Saturday, September 28th at noon. Sleepover.
- Sunday, October 13th at 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday, November 17th from noon to 4:00 p.m.
Please check this page periodically for updates.Print This Page